Tuesday, March 31, 2009

welcome to the blog of natural baby care

Dream of parents around the world are having children who are healthy, intelligent and grown in the optimal environment. Therefore I intend to share knowledge about caring for children from my experience caring since my child's birth until today.
The posts in this blog may not serve the full information, but at least can help you completed the information that you get from other resources. However I'm not an expert or even a children doctor who had good knowledge in terms of child care.
Therefore I intend to presents the posts based on children ages. As for any posts category are: 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, baby nappies, immunization, baby check list, breast feeding, baby food, baby furniture, baby cloths. The list of the categories will be expanded in time of this blog age.

I hope you enjoyed visiting this blog and get some information that will be useful to you.
welcome to the blog of natural baby care and organic baby products...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Fun to Read Your Comments :